Thursday, July 22, 2010

Terminator 2!!!!!

Today in class, the film shown to us, was a refreshing one, really.

TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY.

One of my most significant childhood movies. (Yes, I did not watch it on its opening day, since I was being born that year.) I remembered swooning over Edward Furlong, although now, looking at him, I was like, what the hell did I see him? He sounded just like a whiny girl in the movie. But that being said, for a kid like him to be acting beside Arnold Schwarzenegger at that age, was really something. Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor blew me away completely. Her versatility and ruggedness and her emotions as a mum, really glued me to my seat. The effects were cool too, and totally creepy at one point where the other Terminator had sludged into the floor and were as onewith the floor before transforming into the cop he was going to kill.
And never forgetting the last part where Arnold went to self destruct, I'd always cry, not because it was sad, but the fires were really hellish looking.
And I never fathom how the visual effects crew would lodge a bionic arm on his already existing arm. But well, its for them to know, and for us to find out, eventually.


Hasta La Vista, BABEHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment