Saturday, July 31, 2010

29/07/10

For class today, half of the batch gave presentations on movies that made significant use of visual effects. I used to be a passive audience while watching movies, never paying attention to the details of visual effects or what not that the film producers used to enhance the visuals of the film. After joining this course, even watching movies have become a critique session with my eyes, as being exposed to how the visual effects were done in any film and how the producers make those effects work well in that context really do make me appreciate the film more than I would, and I am able to learn from movies what kinds of visual effects I would want or not want to do in the future.

So my parting shot today will be a video of the making of Inception, it was a helluva movie experience for me, not only for my eyes, but it was a brainteaser as well, which I thoroughly enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment