Monday, May 10, 2010

3rd Lesson

One thing about the Preview Theatre, the light is warmly tinted and the seats are so comfy, I just cannot resist catching some forty winks. Thank God for the cartoon shorts in between lessons, seriously.
We were once again introduced to cartoons not made by Disney, but we were exposed to more of the likes of Looney Tunes, which was something I couldn't live without while eating meals when I was a kid. We were shown some shorts and I was so surprised because I've watched all these and it was just so refreshing to know some facts about those shorts. It was like reliving and replaying the past, all over.

I've always like Bugs Bunny, that cunning wabbit. Spinning people who are out to catch him around his tricks and then to realize their folly too late, it gets me, all the time. This is one of my favourite shorts of all time. Heh. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment